Ninth Rural short film competition
- All short films presented must have a direct relation to rural life in the broadest sense of the word.
- The Festival will take place from the 20th to the 23rd August 2020 at La Lira Cinema in Tremp (Lleida, Catalonia).
- Films can be shot in any format.
- Films should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Films must be subtitled in Catalan or Spanish if they’re not shot in either of those languages.
- Films must be submitted in DVD format or via MoviBeta.
- Films preselected in former editions of Mostremp film festival will not run for competition in further editions.
- Films posted on the internet for public exhibition will not run for competition.
- The films will be judged in a single category, though the organisation reserves the right to group films depending on the entrants.
- Third-party rights are the sole responsibility of the contestants and the organisers bear no responsibility should any rights be violated.
- By submitting a film, you allow the organisers to use extracts or the full-length version in any way to publicise the event, including the itinerant projections of the festival. This excludes any commercial or non-promotional use.
All entries selected in the official section of the festival will be judged in a single category and will run for the following prizes. The panel may award extra prizes to any film at its discretion.
- Jury prize: The best short film as judged by a panel will win a cash prize of €2,000.
- Public Prize: The spectators will be asked to vote on each film in a secret ballot. The winners of the public prize will win €1,000.
All winnings are subject to any corresponding taxes. The participation in the competition supposes the acceptance of all the above. A single film will in no case win both prizes in the section. Be that the case, the Public Prize will be given to the second most voted short film. Any event arising which is not covered above will be dealt with at the discretion of the organising committee.
Participants should submit the following before 6th of April 2020, either via postal service or MoviBeta:
- Postal service:
- Two copies of the film on DVD
- Two or more stills from the film in .jpeg or .bmp format via e-mail
- Information about the film (summary, credits…) in PDF or Word format via e-mail at email@example.com
Postal entries can be sent to:
ASSOCIACIÓ MOSTREMP, AMICS DEL CINEMA DE TREMP
Cr. Alcalde Josep Rosell, 8-10
25620, Tremp (Lleida),
Click here for the link to the Movibeta Platform
TERMS AND CONDICIONS:
- All content is private and only accessible to the festival and collaborators
- Check the cost for uploading varies.
- Check for best formats for better streaming service.
- Check MoviBeta FAQ page for on-line sendings
- Any other question will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the upload.